KIEHL’s Smoothing Oil – infused leave-in concentrate is a fine product for the hair and is highly recommended.
Must say- it was LOVE at first use. I like using Leave-in conditioners. I have frizzy hair and they defy gravity for at least a day after I shampoo, which makes me look like a frizz monster. For the longest time, I had been searching for a good leave-in conditioner that helps my hair settle down but doesn’t Weigh them down. Also because in winters the hot water runs out and when I have the conditioner to my hair, it feels cold (lol).
KIEHL’S SMOOTHING OIL: THE REVIEW
The ends of my hair are dry and I needed a serum or conditioner that would add some density to it to look sleeker. Thankfully, my search is over. I found this amazing product on one of my visits to the Kiehl’s store in Elante Mall, Chandigarh.
This Argan oil-based leave-in conditioner did the following amazing things to my hair.
- made it shine and sparkle!
- made it Baby soft and for the first time my daughter touched my hair and said: “aapka Baal ache hai.” (this compliment means more to me than someone telling me “aapka makeup achha hai.” because I KINDA KNOW IT ALREADY! Haha !)
- The ends look heavier and so does the scalp. I applied the product from to half the length of my hair to a tip and a teensy bit on the top.
- The hair looks and feels Bouncy so I have been dangling them from left to right all day 🙂
- Hair looks wavy instead of frizzy.
Pro Tip- Applying on wet hair will give you a better result as compared to applying on dry hair.