I like to keep myself updated with the latest and upcoming trends in Fashion and Beauty. Both these industries are connected and complement each other In many ways. for instance if the colour ‘Red’ is in vogue, it will filter down to even the smallest item in your wardrobe and your makeup drawer without you even realising it !
I’m absolutely thrilled to share with you one of the forthcoming trends in international and Indian beauty & fashion industry. For someone who loves and worships the colour WHITE, I am on cloud 9, because the wedding season is all about White.
White will thankfully not be limited to Christian Weddings now… yayyyy ! we should see a lot of white gowns, Lehangas and Sarees with intricate embroidery. So, what does this mean for the Makeup industry ? Lets get down to it…
- Colours that compliment White like Peach, Gold, Emerald, Royal Blue, Rust, Maroon and Magenta will be the most popular in the makeup Aisle.
- Kajal will be back but mostly in Brown or Dark tan.
- Soft Peach Cheeks are here to stay and rightly so !
- You can never undermine the impact or a bold lip. However, bold lips won’t be limited to matte shades anymore… there will be oodles of Gloss everywhere… so load up on it Ladies.
- Metallics, sequins, crystals & Glitters will be huge because White has the unique ability to downplay and highlight anything and everything. You just need to know how to balance it.
So Ladies, Shop sensibly and make sure you include at least one white outfit for your wedding function and buy the right cosmetics along with it.
God bless you. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call me at 9988804567 if you have any queries.