Tanvi KG Makeovers is a professional Makeup artist with expertise in Bridal Makeup, Airbrush Bridal Makeup, Editorial Makeup, etc. She has an experience of over 15 years in this field. Tanvi KG shares some important makeup tips for her readers. These makeup tips can be very beneficial for the readers because she is also an expert in skin care. Make sure to follow these Makeup Tips. To learn more about makeup, the readers can contact Tanvi and also join her makeup Classes.
1. DO NOT overdo the Highlighter. Highlighter is supposed to be applied on the area of the face where the light falls naturally, like the center of the forehead, the cupid’s bow, the area under your eyebrow, the top of the nose and the top of the cheekbones.
2. Use a smudge proof kajal/eye pencil – to make your kajal smudge proof, use an eye primer first or use a gel liner that is smudge proof.
3. Eyebrows are important- no matter how sharp your eyebrows are, make sure you apply a thin coat of eyebrow gel or powder to make them sharper. Avoid using traditional eyebrow pencils as the strokes are visible and it looks awkward.
4. Matte Lipsticks are still going strong. apply a lip primer or a lip balm before starting your makeup and apply the lipstick at last. this will make the lips appear supple and hydrated.
5. Keep your body hydrated- dehydration causes acne, dullness, dry patches, itchiness and redness on the skin. Drink 10-12 glasses of water and see the difference in just a week
6. Blush away- a well-blended blusher can add a healthy glow to any face. Dab a touch of blusher on the apples of your cheek and blend away towards the temples.
Thank you for reading